Looking for ebooks that can help children read English and Spanish? ¡Te podemos ayudar!
Reading Arizona’s Children’s Works collection now has even more bilingual ebooks thanks to new titles added from Cinco Puntos Press. These ebooks join other bilingual ebooks from Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum Press and a growing collection of children’s ebooks.
Reading Arizona is building a collection that reflects Arizona’s diverse populations, with ebooks that not only reflect diverse authors and characters but also all Southwestern cultures. We believe it’s never too early to learn another language or explore another culture!
Explore these new bilingual ebooks during your next story time.
Selected picture books:
- Mi Familia Calaca/My Skeleton Family
- The Great and Mighty Nikko: A Bilingual Counting Book
- AbeCedarios: Mexican Folk Art ABCs in English and Spanish
- Festival of Bones/El Festival de las Calaveras
Selected chapter books:
- The Day it Snowed Tortillas/El Dia que Nevaron Tortillas
- The Coyote Under the Table/El Coyote debajo de la Mesa