Looking for something spooky to read this Halloween? Reading Arizona has some treats for you! These travel guides may inspire you to do some local ghost hunting. Beware: read before bedtime at your own risk.
- The Graveyard Shift: Arizona’s Historic and Haunted Cemeteries by Debe Branning
A fun look at haunted cemeteries around the state.
- Haunted Highway: The Spirits of Route 66 by Ellen Robson and Dianne Freeman
Sixty-six spine-tingling tales of haunted homes, businesses and graveyards along America’s “Mother Road.”
- Sleeping with Ghosts!: A Ghost Hunter’s Guide to Arizona’s Haunted Hotels and Inns by Debe Branning
Ghostly tales of Arizona’s haunted hotels, inns and bed & breakfasts, featuring 29 facilities still open to the public.
- Haunted Arizona: Ghosts of the Grand Canyon State by Ellen Robson
The spirits of Arizona’s wild past may still be among us!
- Ghost Towns and Historical Haunts in Arizona by Thelma Heatwole
Discover the hidden relics of Arizona’s past.
These books are all available from our publisher partner, American Traveler Press. See what other great titles they have to offer at http://www.americantravelerpress.com.